Registered Massage Therapist
Certified Reflexologist – Ingham Method
Catherine provides gentle, therapeutic techniques to clients in an environment tailored specifically to bring deep relaxation to body, mind and spirit. Her training includes a three-year, 3000-hour Massage Therapy Program, a 300-hour Reflexology training program in the Ingham method, up-to-date First Aid, plus on-going accreditation in Ortho-Bionomy®, Osteopathic Techniques, and Thought Field Therapy.
She is a Certified Reflexologist with the I.I.R. as well as Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia.
Passionate about helping people create optimal health, Catherine brings a wealth of experience to each session.
Provide Individualized Treatments based on client’s needs and preferences. A choice of modalities is offered, while keeping the focus on Client Care and Health. Developing Good Business Practice with clients, practitioners and other health professionals.
My Back to Work Protocol/Safety Plan:
With that in mind, I have created multiple ways to minimize the risk to my Clients and to MySelf by following the mandates of the Provincial Health Officer, the College of Massage Therapy of BC, WorkSafe BC, the BC-CDC, and my Liability Insurance Provider.
- I will perform a Self-Screening test on myself each day before starting work. If I am not well, I will be required to cancel all my appointments until either: I have tested negative for COVID-19 or I have self-isolated for a minimum of 10 days.
- A required pre-screening questionnaire will be emailed 48 hours prior to each Client’s appointment. Please answer this honestly for the safety of myself and for every client who enters my clinic.
- If necessary, I will contact you on the day before your treatment to confirm that you are well and able to safely enter my clinic space. If you are not well on the day before your appointment, we will reschedule your appointment without penalty. Please let me know if you are experiencing any symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, cough, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, blood clots, rash, or any sudden onset of discomfort.
- You are asked to wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water before entering my clinic. If washing your hands is not feasible, I can provide hand sanitizer.
- You are required to wear a clean face mask before entering my clinic. If you arrive for your appointment without a facemask, I can provide a cloth or a disposable surgical facemask.
- Payment in the form of e-Transfer is preferred. If this is not possible, I will accept cash or cheque. Receipts will be provided via e-mail unless you require a printed copy. Please advise me of your needs.
- There will be a renewed Informed Consent required from each Client with regard to COVID-19.
- Enhanced cleaning is in place before, between, and after all treatments for each day. If you have any concerns about your safety and the benefit verses risk of receiving treatment, please let me know.
- I will be wearing a facemask, Face Shield (if needed), apron, and shirt that will be changed/and/or sanitized between clients. Again, please let me know if you have any concerns regarding this new protocol.
- There will be a pillowcase in place on the face cradle to act as a facemask when Clients are in the face down position. Before moving into the face up position, Clients will be required to put their facemask back on.
I look forward to offering you best-practice, client-centred health care.
Provide effective Client-Centered Care and Facilitated Healing by maintaining a positive and solid Business Foundation.