Registered Massage Therapist
Certified Reflexologist – Ingham Method
Catherine provides gentle, therapeutic techniques to clients in an environment tailored specifically to bring deep relaxation to body, mind and spirit.
She is a Certified Reflexologist with the International Institute of Reflexology® (IIR) as well as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) with the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia.
Her training includes a three-year, 3000-hour Massage Therapy Program, a 300-hour Reflexology training program in the Ingham method, up-to-date First Aid, plus on-going accreditation in Ortho-Bionomy®, Osteopathic Techniques, and Thought Field Therapy.
Passionate about helping people create optimal health, Catherine brings a wealth of experience to each session.
Provide Individualized Treatments based on client’s needs and preferences. A choice of modalities is offered, while keeping the focus on Client Care and Health. Developing Good Business Practice with clients, practitioners and other health professionals.
My Safety Protocol:
My Safety Protocol continues to be in effect:
- There will be a Pre-Screening Questionnaire sent 48hrs prior to each Client’s appointment. Please answer this honestly for the safety of myself and for every Client who enters my clinic.
- I will contact you on the day before your treatment if necessary to confirm that you are well and able to safely enter my clinic space. If you are not well on the day before your appointment, we will reschedule your appointment without penalty.
- Please let me know if you are experiencing any symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, cough, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, blood clots, rash, or any sudden onset of discomfort.
- You are asked to wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water before entering my clinic. If washing your hands is not feasible, I can provide hand sanitizer.
- You can choose to wear a clean face mask before entering my Clinic. If you arrive for your appointment without a facemask, I can provide a cloth or a disposable surgical facemask.
- Payment in the form of e-Transfer is preferred. If this is not possible, I will accept cash or cheque. Receipts will be provided via e-mail unless you require a printed copy; please advise me of your needs.
- There will be an Informed Consent required from each Client.
- Enhanced cleaning is in place before, between, and after all treatments for each day. If you have any concerns about your safety and the benefit verses risk of receiving treatment, please let me know.
- I will be wearing a facemask, Face Shield if required, apron, and shirt that will be changed/and/or sanitized between Clients. Again, please let me know if you have any concerns regarding this protocol.
- There will be a pillowcase in place on the face cradle to act as a facemask when Clients are in the face down position. Before moving into the face up position, Clients who wish to can put their facemask back on.
I look forward to offering you best practice client-centred health care.
Provide effective Client-Centered Care and Facilitated Healing by maintaining a positive and solid Business Foundation.
Your Calm Oasis
Massage Therapy Clinic
Catherine Christensen, RMT
Hours of Operation
*By Appointment Only
Monday to Friday | 8 AM – 5 PM
Saturday | 9 AM – 5 PM
3207 30th Avenue
Suite #102 (Mainstreet Medical Building, 1st Floor)
Vernon, BC V1T 2C6